After the exciting response to our STAGE MATTERS video, thankfulness has been on our minds here at TCG. That’s why when we learned about Epic Thanks, we thought it might be worth dipping our toes into those online waters.
Given all that our theatres have weathered in the Great Recession, an Epic Thanks seems a great way to take a step back and remember how much we have to be thankful for.
Here’s how it works:
- If you’re a theatre maker, take a moment using the online options below to give a shout-out to the community that supports your work.
- If you’re a theatre lover, use the online options below to give thanks to your favorite theatre artists and organizations!
According to Ward, here are the various ways you can engage the theatre you love with the Epic Thanks movement:
- Blog about that for which you are grateful and include a link back to EpicThanks.org.
- Tweet about that for which you are grateful using the hashtag #EpicThanks
- Create a personalized thank you note at http://www.EpicThanks.org by clicking “create a thank you note” in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- Dress up your avatar with some Epic Thanks love at http://twibbon.com/join/EpicThanks
- Follow and contribute to the in the EpicThanks interviews on Twitter via #EpicThanks
Here at TCG, as we make preparations for our 50th Anniversary year, we have so much to be thankful. To all of our Institutional and Individual Members, to all of our grantees and funders, to all of our followers and donors, and to everyone who participates in American theatre – THANK YOU for all that you do!